Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Continuation[s] of a Partialy-Open Letter to the NFC West

Oh, and speaking of the other NFC West teams...

St. Louis...REALLY!?!?!?!?
I mean honestly...you had the chance to be the class[ish] of the NFC West***. Instead you go and lay an egg in a stadium where eggs are not meant to be laid. Except by the home team. Ugh, and to think I root for you guys....I can't handle this kind of stuff. I'm not a Bills fan. I like teams that win more than they lose.

San Fransisco...
Well....you'll always have the World Series. And...all that other questionable stuff that goes on in that city.

Arizona...
Weren't you guys in the Super Bowl recently....then draft a really highly regarded college QB? Then you have this season? The best laid plans....



So NFL, how are you gonna deal with this going forward? Continue to let this happen? Like I said, 5 other teams over .500. I think an even record should be a requirement. And no, I don't care if you are 6-6 in the conference. That means you only got 6 wins in your conference, but lost 6 in your conference. Usually not bad, but it is when everyone in your conference is under .500. Also, you got beat by 3 non-conference teams. In Seattle's case...the Saints, the Giants and the Broncos. 2 of those teams are over .500. The other....well....is the Broncos. OH, and guess who Seattle plays first round? The Saints. So, go team.


***You would have only had an 8-8 record...but 8-8 > 7-9.

No comments:

Post a Comment